Vantage Radiology has been a thriving physician partnership since 1970. Over the years, the group has grown from three radiologists to nearly 30 board-certified radiologists, a nurse practitioner and a certified physicians assistant.
The group currently staffs a total of 10 sites located throughout south King County, including:
- Auburn Diagnostic Imaging Services – Merritt Building
- Multicare – Auburn Medical Center
- Overlake Breast Health Center
- UW Medicine – Valley Medical Center
- Valley Breast Center
- Valley Diagnostic Imaging Services – Medical Arts Center
- Valley Diagnostic Imaging Services – Olympic Building
- Vantage Radiology Interventional Services
- Vanishing Veins Northwest
Vantage Radiology’s mission is to provide our patients with premium healthcare imaging through our dedication to service, subspecialty knowledge, and state of the art imaging technology.
Vantage Radiology is dedicated to supporting the communities in which we serve. Annually, the practice supports the American Cancer Society Relay for Life and King County Project Access. Both organizations are whole heartedly committed to helping people in our local communities get well and stay well.
Vantage Radiology is also pleased to announce its participation and support of GLOW, a health and wellness program for women in the Puget Sound area.