Per Diem MR Technologist
Seeking an experienced MRI Technologist to provide per diem coverage for an outpatient radiology facility located in Auburn. Coverage needed is primarily day shift M-F with occasional Saturday mornings. Applicants must have at least 1 year of experience (preferably with GE equipment) and have current WA State and ARRT credentials. For additional information please visit www.Vrads.com.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Greet and prepare patients for procedures.
- Review physician orders and patient information including questionnaires for accuracy.
- Explain procedures to patients. Review patient histories with the attending radiologist prior to scanning.
- Perform intravenous injections as required.
- Monitor patients on oral sedation as required
- Set up scan rooms and equipment and perform scans.
- Provide quality diagnostic scans in a timely manner.
- Document any reactions or incidences relating to the patient’s visit.
- Report any scanner problems immediately to the lead technologist.
- Stock linen and medical supplies.
- Keep the work area safe and clean.
- Accurately complete billing and patient information.
- Know the location of safety and emergency supplies and equipment at all times.
- Accurately complete all required forms and paperwork.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below