Per Diem CT Technologist
We are seeking an experienced Per Diem CT Technologist to provide coverage for an outpatient radiology facility located in Auburn. The position would be Monday thru Friday with day shift hours. Applicants will preferably have GE equipment experience and current WA State and ARRT-CT credentials. We offer a competitive salary for the right candidate. For additional information please visit www.vrads.com
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Greet and prepare patients for procedures.
- Review physician orders and patient information including questionnaires for accuracy.
- Explain procedures to patients. Review patient histories with attending radiologist prior to scanning.
- Perform intravenous injections as required.
- Set up scan rooms and equipment and perform scans.
- Provide quality diagnostic scans in a timely manner.
- Document any reactions or incidences relating to the patient’s visit.
- Report any scanner problems immediately to the lead technologist.
- Stock linen and medical supplies.
- Keep the work area safe and clean.
- Accurately complete billing and patient information.
- Know the location of safety and emergency supplies and equipment at all times.
- Accurately complete all required forms and paperwork.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below