Patient Account Representative Assistant / Office Assistant
This position is responsible for supporting our general office and mailroom functions and supporting Patient Account Representatives in resolving outstanding accounts.
Some general office experience or medical office experience is preferred. Qualified candidates will have solid organizational abilities and strong customer service skills.
Employment Type: Full-Time. Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm. Entry-level through Experienced candidates considered. Wage: Depends on experience
Preparing checks for deposit
Incoming/outgoing mail preparation and processing
Scanning, filing patient, and payer correspondence
Managing incoming and outgoing faxes
Entering patient demographics
Contacting insurance companies to verify medical insurance coverage
Answering incoming customer service calls
Communicating professionally with patients, referring physician offices, and facility personnel
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience with program applications including Windows
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Experience with Epic preferred.
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Proficiency in Excel preferred.
– 1 year of previous office experience is preferred
– 2 years of previous data entry experience is preferred
– Must have strong organizational skills and a high degree of accuracy
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Must be able to meet multiple deadlines consistently
– Must have a great attendance record
Click Here to Apply or use the link below